Download and Flash LG K8 V Android Nougat Firmware (Verizon)(LG VS500)
Good news for all the users of LG K8 V as the new Android update is now rolling out for all the users of LG K8 V. This new update is based on the latest Android Nougat 7.0. In this guide, we gonna show you How to Download and Install latest Android Nougat firmware on LG K8 V. The device was running on the 6.0.1 version till now and now it’s time for the nougat update. This update is only for LG VS500 Verizon variant. LG K8 V Android Nougat Firmware
This update is rolling out officially you also can check for the update manually by going to your mobile’s settings > about phone > System update, if the update is there then go ahead and install the update if it was not then waiting for the update notification or update your device to Nougat manually with the help of this guide.
If you own an LG K8 V and are planning to attain the sweet Android Nougat features that come with the update, then look no further! Here is our in-depth guide on How to Manually Update LG K8 V to Nougat.
is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the LG K8 V.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong. Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
How to Flash Android Nougat firmware on LG K8 Verzion Manually
1) First, download the LGUP Tool and LG Stylo 2 Plus Stock Nougat ROM from above and extract it.
2) Install the LGUP on your device on your PC.
3) Now run LGUP tool and the copy the folder “common” to C:Program Files (x86)LG ElectronicsLGUPmodel.
4) Turn OFF device and boot into Download Mode by Hold Volume Up while plugging in the USB cable.
5) Now open LGUP and click on Upgrade option choose the file’s path and locate the KDZ file and select it.
6) Now click on the Start button to start the process.
7) Wait until the process complete.
8) After successful completion perform a factory reset (Optional).
8) Done! You have successfully Update LG Stylo 2 Plus to Android Nougat.