Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat Rom on YU Yureka Black
YU has finally started rolling out Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for Yureka Black. If you are an owner of any of this device, then you are at the right place. Follow the step by step guide to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on YU Yureka Black.
As you guys know this an official OTA update is now available in selected regions for YU Yureka Black variants. This Official Android Nougat update will be rolling out in phase manner.You can check for the update from settings > about device > Software update. If there is no update, then you have to wait for the update to come to your region.It may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. But if you can’t wait for the official OTA Update then you can manually Update to Android 7.1.2 Nougat on YU Yureka Black.
Already many smartphone users are tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat with includes Samsung Galaxy A3, Moto Z Play, Htc One M9, LG G5, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto G4 Plus, Huawei Mate 8, and many more devices. Now we have great news for YU Yureka Black users. Here you can download the Android Nougat Full FTF files for YU Yureka Black.
This is update is packed with all new Android 7.1.2 Nougat features. YU also announced YU Developer Program Season 3, where developers can access pre-release software and necessary tools to contribute to the YU community. Below there is Step by Step Guide for Downloading and installing Android 7.1.2 Nougat on YU Yureka Black.
- This Update is only for YU Yureka Black Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. GSMtube.com is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat Rom on YU Yureka Black
- Enable USB debugging from Developer Settings.
- Download and Install ADB drivers.
- Download Android 7.1.2 for YU Yureka Black
- Extract the downloaded zip file inside the ADB folder
- Now open the command window from the ADB & Fastboot folder. by holding the shift key on the keyboard and right mouse click on an empty space and select “Open command window here” option to launch a CMD window
- Then boot your device into bootloader mode by executing the following command in CMD
adb reboot bootloader
- Execute the following command
flash-windows.bat (For Windows)
flash-linux.sh (For Linux)
- Reboot Yureka Black into fastboot mode again and Execute the below command.
adb sideload open_gapps.zip