Download Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra Android Nougat Firmware Update (WW_14.1010.1704.46)
Very good news for all the users of Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra
as the new Android update is now rolling out for all the users of Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra. This is very special update as this update is based on the Android Nougat firmware. The version of this update is WW_14.1010.1704.46. This update not only comes with Android Nougat but also with some major changes and bug fixes. I’ll recommend everyone to download and install this update. Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra Nougat Firmware Update
As I already told you that this update is rolling out for every user you can officially check this update by going to your mobile’s settings > about phone > system update. If the update is listed there then go ahead and install the update. If it is not listed then don’t worry we gonna help you today by manually updating your Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra to Android Nougat. Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra Nougat Firmware Update
We have the OTA update file.You can download the OTA update file from the download section.After downloading the OTA Firmware, you can simply flash it by going to recovery mode. Don’t worry we have shared the installation guide as well down below. Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra.
will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Zenfone 3 Ultra while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 70% battery left on your smartphone before beginning the process.
- This firmware update is only for Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra.
- Follow each and every step very carefully.
- Don’t even try this method on any other Android device.
Download Nougat Firmware for Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra
- Download Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra v14.1010.1704.46 – Download
- Download Asus Zenfone 3 Max v14.0200.1704.119 – Download
How to manually Update Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra Nougat Firmware Update
- First of all download the update from the download section.
- Now rename the downloaded file to Update.zip.
- Press Power+Volume UP and boot your device into recovery mode.
- Tap on ‘Apply Update from SD Card’.
- Now select the downloaded update file.
- Flash it.