Here we will be sharing the direct links and a detailed guide to download & install Gapps For LineageOS ROMs (GoogleApps).Now when CyanogenMod is dead and new LineageOS has taken it’s place, we have included LineageOS to the list. So follow this guide to Install LineageOs 14.1 ROMs.
Google Apps a.k.a Gapps Pack is must have on android in order to run any google apps like Playstore, Gmail, google+ and other google applications.Most of the AOSP or CyanogenMod based ROMS don’t come with the Google apps so users have to flash Gapps Zip files separately.
LineageOS is based on latest Android 7.0 Nougat.If you are going to flash any third party ROM including LineageOS, you will only get the apps provided by Team LineageOS and will not get any google applications or services.You can’t even download any apps as there will be no Playstore.User must have to install Google Play services to run any Google apps on Android.So you have to flash the Google apps Zip file / Gapps For Lineage On your device after flashing the LineageOS ROM.
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before following this guide.
will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device
while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
DOWNLOAD GAPPS FOR LINEAGEOS 14.1 ROMS
HOW TO INSTALL CYANOGENMOD 14 / 14.1 / LINEAGEOS 14.1 GAPPS
GUIDE TO FLASH GAPPS FOR CM14 / CM14.1 ROM (GOOGLE APPS)
- Download the Gapps for LineageOS From the download section.
- Now connect your android device to PC and transfer the Gapps Zip file
- Make sure you have flashed the LInegaeOS ROM File on your device.
- Now return back to TWRP “Install” Section.Now choose the LineageOS Gapps (You have downloaded in step 1)
- Then swipe right to start the flashing process of Gapps For LIneageOS.
- Once installation is completed, reboot your device
Done!!! Now you should have all Google apps on your LineageOS.