How to Unlock Bootloader of YU Yureka Black phone
YU Yureka Black is the latest flagship from YU. YU Yureka Black comes with locked bootloader out of the box. Unlocking the bootloader lets you flash ROM, root your device, or install any custom recovery or custom ROM. Unlocking bootloader of YU Yureka Black may void its warranty. In this article, we will guide you how to unlock the bootloader of YU Yureka Black. Follow the below step by step guide to Unlock Bootloader of YU Yureka Black.
If you want to get more out of your device, then you should unlock the bootloader of your device. Unlocking the bootloader will enable you the possibility of rooting, installing ROM, installing custom recovery in your device. You need to execute few commands to unlock bootloader of YU Yureka Black.
will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your YU Yureka Black while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have installed USB drivers on your PC
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. GSMtube.com is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps to Unlock Bootloader of YU Yureka Black
- Connect your YU Yureka Black to PC and execute the following command to enter into Fastboot.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now execute the following command to unlock the bootloader.
fastboot oem unlock-go
- Your device bootloader is successfully unlocked.