Quickest way to Unlock Bootloader On Google Pixel C
In this article we will guide you how to safely Unlock Bootloader On Google Pixel C
. This guide is applicable for all Nexus and google devices.It is a very simple and easy process. Just follow the given steps carefully to Unlock Bootloader On Google Pixel C
You have to Unlock Bootloader On Google Pixel C first if you want to root your device or want to install custom ROM.You can Flash modified system, boot, kernel, custom recovery(TWRP/CWM) or other .img files on your device.
Here we will be using a windows computer, so make sure you have one.Unlocking Bootloader is now a very simple process.Companies like Sony, Motorola, Huawei and other OEMs officially allow users to unlock the bootloader on their devices. You can easily unlock the bootloader by issuing few ADB & Fastboot command.
Note: Unlocking bootloader will completely wipe your device’s data(Everything like music, photos, videos & apps).So we highly recommend taking backup of your important data.
will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Pixel C while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Important & Pre-Requirements
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin started this process
- Install USB Drivers on your computer (Pixel C drivers)
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
How To Unlock Bootloader On Google Pixel C
Step By Step Guide
→ First read the Pre-Requirement section carefully.
- Connect your Pixel C device to the PC with a USB-C cable.(Give it required permission)
- Boot your Google device into bootloader mode using the following command:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your device is in bootloader mode, issue the following command to unlock bootloader:
fastboot oem unlock
- Then a confirmation will pop up on your Pixel C. Press Volume Up button to highlight Yes and press Power button to select it. Now the unlocking process will begin automatically. (It may take up to 2min)
- Once the process is finished, your device will reboot.