Stock Roms: Download and Install OxygenOS 4.1.5 On OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
In this article we guide you in deep how to Download and Install OxygenOS 4.1.5 for OnePlus 3
. OnePlus has started rolling out latest OxygenOS 4.1.5 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
There are loads of improvements and fixes added to this update to enhance the user experience.First of all this update is also based on Android nougat 7.1.1.Now Oneplus has added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus. They also have added updated network settings for some selected carriers as well which was not present on the previous version.
This OxygenOS 4.1.5 update comes with latest May security patch to the OnePlus 3/T and the security patch version is May 1. So we highly recommend you to update your Oneplus 3 or 3t to this update if you are using older versions of Oxygen Os.There have been other improvements to the OnePlus 3/T in Battery, WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS, Camera light focus and expanded screenshots.
If want to update your Oneplus 3/ OnePlus 3T to OxygenOs 4.1.5 manually then follow the guide below as we have mentioned all the steps with download links.
How to manually check for OxygenOS 4.1.5 On OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
This update is rolled via OTA in selected regions only. You can manually check for the latest update, Go To Settings > About Phone > Software Update. It will take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. So if you want to update your device to latest OxygenOs then Download and Install OxygenOS 4.1.5 On OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
Change-Log What’s New:
• Added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus
• Updated network settings for select carriers
• Updated OnePlus Community app to v1.8
• Updated Android Security Patch level to 1st May 2017
• Modified WiFi no internet indication icon
• Fixed storage issue present on 3rd party file managers
• Fixed VoLTE issue on certain Jio SIM cards
• Fixed connection issue on Android Auto
• WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS
• Proximity sensor
• Camera low light focus
• Expanded screenshot
• Enhanced system stability
is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk. So follow all the steps with care.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3 and 3T Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed. follow our guide for taking backup.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 17 and 8 for OnePlus 3 and 3T
Steps to Install OxygenOS 4.1.5 On OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3 and 3T. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers on PC
- Download OxygenOS 4.1.5 Firmware for Oneplus 3/3T.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- In recovery menu, choose “Install from adb,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
- Connect your device to PC
- Now execute the following code to confirm your device is connected
- Now, Install OxygenOS 4.1.5 Firmware for Oneplus 3/3T executing the following command.
adb sideload Filename
- Wait until the installation process completes